22 September, 2013
9:10-9:30 Introduction (Stuart & Joel)
Accepted paper talks should include 5 mins questions during or after
Supporting Collaborative Use of a Mobile Museum Guide for Small Groups of Visitors
Joel Lanir, Alan Wecker and Tsvi Kuflik
Experiences from a Real-Time Mobile Collaborative Writing System in an Art Gallery
Matthias Korn, Anna Maria Polli and Clemens Nylandsted Klokmose
Watching the Watchers: Visibility and Mobility in Visitor Experiences
Patrick Brundell, Stefan Rennick-Egglestone and Paul Tennent
Bursting the Mobile Bubble
Sus Lundgren and Olof Torgersson
Ambient Awareness of Classroom Activities
Tarmo Toikkanen and Anna Keune
The Ethical Implications of the Technological Surveillance of Art
The Practical Organisation of Mobile Group Interaction
14:00-14:30 Questions/topics/key themes and issues for discussion.
- Interaction techniques and technologies that support group interactions, e.g., on ‘sensing’ of social context in the literature, e.g., proximity, collocation, conversation, bodily orientation, gaze etc.
- Methods: evaluation and studies of group interaction settings.
- Requirements/implications for design or implications for what?
- Concepts/design principles: E.g., group-sensitive, group-aware, group- adaptive design What do we mean by ‘mobile’/mobility?
16:00-17:30 Discussion continued
- Wrap up feedback and next steps (journal special issue or collective journal paper)